Design your own wine rack—it’s so simple
Vinrac gives you the freedom to create your own wine rack designs for the home cellar, commercial wine storage, and retail wine racks.
The wonderful simplicity of the Vinrac wine rack system allows you to adapt and change your wine rack as new visionary wine storage ideas inspire you and your needs grow.
The modular design of our wine cellar racks, along with the DIY simple to build method gives you the ability to create your own wine rack designs to suit any space including:
- Under stairs
- Cupboard (in or on top of)
Vinrac wine racks are perfect for those tight unused spaces or for creating large wine storage racks. Vinrac wine racks can grow with your changing needs and can be easily adapted or relocated.
Now you can design a wine rack that reflects your fine taste in wines and your personality.
Planning your wine rack
Whether you want to store as few as 12 bottles, or 100’s of bottles, Vinrac modular wine racks are perfect for creating your own wine rack.
There are some important things to think about when designing your wine rack plan:
- Even temperature, easy access, and absence of direct sunlight are very important for good wine storage.
- Calculate how many bottles an area may hold by measuring the area. Don’t make the rack too high to reach (no higher than 1.8 metres) and don’t include inaccessible corners in your calculations.
- Make sure you build your wine rack on strong and level flooring.
- If you are planning a large wine rack (more than 1 metre high) make sure there is a solid wall suitable for bracing the wine rack.
- Avoid storing your wine in an area that is affected by high vibration levels. Vibration interferes with aging and stirs up sediments affecting the quality of your wine.
- Attic areas are usually not appropriate for wine storage because of vibration levels and raised temperatures.
Vinrac – creative design, easy assembly
The whole process of ordering and installing your Vinrac is so easy.
Simply select the wine rack pack that suits your needs and order online.
Easy, step-by-step instructions are provided for building, modifying or relocating our wine racks.
See for yourself how simple and quick it is to build your very own wine rack system, click on the video and follow the simple instructions, and within minutes you have built your very own wine cellar.
We recommend that you brace your wine rack for racks taller than 1 metre (stainless steel brackets available separately) and that your rack does not exceed 1.8 metres in height.
Vinrac, designing and building your own wine rack couldn’t be easier.